Allied Health

Arts, Business & Science

Engineering and Information Technology


Natural Resources


Public Safety Services

Banner image
  • Send Page to Friend
  • Print This Page
Financial Aid Overage Checks

Financial Aid Overage Checks are direct deposited into a checking or savings account or mailed to your address on file.

Update the Cashier's Office with any change of information as soon as possible.

To establish direct deposit, complete a Direct Deposit Form and attach a voided check, for a checking account, or a letter from the bank, for a savings account. Return the form to the Cashier's Office and a notice will be sent to your email address when the money is available and the amount of your refund.

Immediately update the Cashier's Office if you have a change in bank information or address after submitting a Direct Deposit Form.

Event dates:

  • Thu, Jan 24th, 2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
  • Thu, Jun 13th, 2013 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
  • Thu, Sep 19th, 2013 8:30 am - 5:00 pm