If you are planning to apply to the PTA program for the clinical year beginning August 2017, the deadline for submission of all materials is June 1, 2017. Please check out your program completion information on your WEB ADVISOR account. The TEAS will be available beginning Tuesday March 14, 2017. It is a four hour test and is divided into the following categories: Reading, Math, Science, English. Cost is $56.00, and payable by credit card on the ATI website.
- Register on-line at the ATI website, atitesting.com
- If you already have an existing ATI account, please log in using that information
- If you do NOT have an ATI account, you must create account prior to logging in
- Follow the directions on the ATI website, school is Hocking and you must take the TEAS at Hocking, DVD 108.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled test time
- When you come in to test bring a valid ID (State ID or Driver’s License-not your Hocking College ID), two number 2 pencils, and your ATI user name and ATI password
- Calculators are permitted on the math portion of the exam and the college will provide
- By clicking the “Register” button I agree to test on the selected date. I understand that I am responsible for repaying and rescheduling for a new test in the event that I am unable to attend my scheduled date
- If a student is not satisfied with their score, they make retake the TEAS x2 –for a total of 3 attempts. The best composite score will be used for the admission process
If you have questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (740) 753-6404.