A Hocking College transcript is the official record of a student's enrollment at Hocking College. Request a transcript online, by mail, or in person.
The quickest and most convenient way to request a transcript is through The National Student Clearinghouse. Order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a $5 fee for each transcript and an additional $2.25 fee per destination. A valid credit card and email address is required to order online.
Please allow three business days to process all transcript requests.
- Hocking College does not fax transcripts.
- Transcripts will be sent to the address provided by regular (USPS) mail in a sealed envelope from the Registrar's Office with a Hocking College stamp.
- Any additions/changes made to the request or transcript after the transactions has been completed will require a new request and fee payment.
- Transcripts will not be processed if the student owes a past due balance.
- The college is not responsible for non-receipt of a transcript by other colleges due to an incomplete/wrong address provided on the request.
- Can I order a transcript over the phone?
- No. All transcript requests must be requested in writing or through The National Student Clearinghouse.
- How do I order a transcript?
- Request a transcript online through The National Student Clearinghouse, by using the Transcript Request Form or by sending a letter with signature to Hocking College.
- Is there a charge?
- Yes. There is a fee of $5 for each transcript ordered. An additional $5 convenience fee is charged when paying with a credit card.
- Can you send my transcript immediately?
- Allow three business days to process a transcript request. Additional fees will be charged if special delivery is requested.
- Can you email or fax my transcript?
- No. Transcripts are sent by regular mail. Certain users of transcripts, such as college admission offices, require that transcripts be mailed directly to them, and will not accept hand-delivered transcripts. We do not fax official transcripts.
- May I order an "unofficial transcript"?
- Students may print an "unofficial transcript" using their WebAdvisor login and password. If you do not have your login or password, contact the IT Helpdesk at 740.753.6113.
- Whom do I contact if I have a question about my transcript request?
- Contact the Registrar's Office at 740.753.7046, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.