Allied Health

Arts, Business & Science

Engineering and Information Technology


Natural Resources


Public Safety Services

Getting Started

Collapse Expand Adult/Returning Student
Collapse Expand Apply Online
Collapse Expand English as a Second Language
Collapse Expand First Time Student
Collapse Expand Housing
Collapse Expand International Student
Collapse Expand Life at Hocking
Online Military Students
Collapse Expand Parents
Collapse Expand Pay for College
Request Information
Collapse Expand Scheduling & Registration
Collapse Expand Transfer Programs
Collapse Expand Veterans
Collapse Expand Visit Hocking
Banner image
  • Send Page to Friend
  • Print This Page
Transferring Credit

If you have attended another college or university, and would like to transfer credit to Hocking College, please have an official transcript forwarded to the Hocking College Registrar for evaluation. An official transcript must be mailed directly from the college/university. All other forms of transcripts are considered unofficial.

Transfer students are expected to participate in QuickStart. You are encouraged to submit your previous college transcripts to the Hocking College Registrar for evaluation prior to your QuickStart date. If you have not yet had your transcript evaluated prior to your QuickStart date, please bring a copy of your previous college transcript with you.

If you are transferring credits, you may choose to participate in any or all of the reading, writing or math sections of the course placement assessments. If you are not transferring credit in all three of the reading, writing and math areas of assessment, you may find taking the assessment useful in Hocking College course placement.

Hocking College
3301 Hocking Parkway
Nelsonville, Ohio 45764
Fax: 740.753.7005