The Hocking College Student Center is the recreation hub of the campus, home of sports, fitness, aerobics, aquatics, Outdoor Pursuits, events, clubs, computer labs, Smart Start, graduation ceremonies and more.
- Simulated ice climb wall provides another opportunity to test your limits
- Learn SCUBA or kayaking in our indoor pool
- Access our computer labs
- Run or walk on our indoor track
- Workout in our fitness facility
- Enjoy our basketball and volleyball facilities and game rooms
The Hocking College Student Center is open to our students and staff daily during normal session throughout the year. Promoting healthy lifestyle through exercise for all levels of fitness, Hocking College offers a number of group fitness and personal training courses to students and the community at great prices. Registering for a class also pays for membership to the Student Center. Visit our Facebook page for updated information about group fitness and personal training at the Student Center.
The facility features many amenities and is available for special events. If you have any questions about campus recreation or if you would like to visit our facility, you may contact our Student Center Office at 740.753.6535.