|% of Time
||Skills & Knowledge
||Greet and assist faculty, staff, students and the public upon entering the office. Answer multi-line phone system, and deliver messages as requested; assist students in the use of the computer lab; assist the Perry Campus secretary as needed; assist campus director and academic advisor as needed.
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills, both written & oral
- Telephone Skills
- Typing Skills
- Filing Skills
||Perform clerical duties as assigned, including duplication work for campus instructors and personnel as assigned.
||Assist with general office cleaning as requested including vacuuming, dusting, window cleaning etc.
- Communicate Effectively (reading, writing, speaking, listening skills)
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Science and the Environment (knowledge of scientific principles. Scientific method, awareness of ecological principles/ physical health/social development)
- Demonstrate Learning and Critical Thinking Skills (analyze, evaluate, use logic, establish goals)
- Maintains Professional Skills and Attitudes (follow polices, show initiative, prioritize, work safely, arrive promptly, attend regularly, maintain professional image)
- Practice Human Relation Skills (trustworthy, confident, team worker, maintain sense of humor, empathize, practice good interpersonal skills, resolve conflicts, work well with others)
- Demonstrate Community, Cultural, and Global Awareness (practice good citizenship, respect diversity, know contribution of career to the economy, understand historical and current events)
- Maintain a Code of Ethics (honest, responsible, resolve conflicts and moral dilemmas through decision-making process)