Insurance Certificate Program Description
Hocking College offers a 3-course certificate program that prepares students for the AINS General Insurance Certificate exam. Graduates of this program are prepared for entry-level positions in central Ohio's thriving insurance industry. All course content will be delivered online, without set meeting times.
Hocking College offers all-inclusive pricing and works with students to assure they have complete college funding, including financial aid, before they start classes. Please reference the course curriculum tab for program costs.
All-inclusive pricing includes the following:
$20........Health Center Services
$75........Career Center Services
Pricing for housing and meal plans can be found here.
*Recommended for all first-year college students.
- How to develop accounting records
- How to make sound management decisions
- How to understand the legal system as it relates to the business world.
- How to develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies
- How to maintain high ethical standards in business dealings
- How to ensemble an effective staff
- How to use effective quantitative skills in business activities