The Office of Information Technology will provide high quality, cost-effective information and technology-based services to facilitate the College mission as it applies to management, teaching, learning, and community service.
Make optimal use of technology to foster student learning while increasing
the efficiency, security, and effectiveness of college operations.
Robust, high-availability technologies will be used to:
- Enhance teaching and learning by encouraging and supporting the use of technology.
- Ensure reliable infrastructure, systems, and services in a secure environment.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused relationship with all users through open communication, integerty and excellent custoner service.
- Provide enterprise resourses and processes that foster continuious improvement and organizational effectiveness.
- Defining Technology life cycles and replacement plans
- Business Continuity plan and disaster recovery plans
- Creating transparency in business operations
- IT Centralization
- Integrated Security upgrade
- Technology standardization
- Succession planning and cross training
- Documentation and standard operating procedures
- Document Imaging
- Electronic signatures
- Hardware refresh
- Server consolidation
- PCI compliance
- Software/Technology assessment management
- Instructional technology evaluation and deployment
- administrative technology evaluation and deployment
- Implementation of consistent setup protocols
- Further leverage the Colleague environment (HR, Admissions, etc)
- Fine tuning disaster recovery techniques
- Enhanced documentation on current processes and job scheduling
- Automated report generation and web availability job scheduling
- Implementation of Colleague Self-Service
- Process enhancement and automation
- Launch webtime online time management