Get a Quick Start for Spring Semester!
At Quick Start, we'll help you:
- Register for classes
- Evaluate transfer credit
- Get your financial aid questions answered
Spring Semester begins January 16
Upcoming Quick Start Session Dates:
- Monday, November 6, 3-6 pm | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, November 17, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, December 1, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, December 8, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, January 5, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Wednesday, January 10, 3-6 pm | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, January 12, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
Before Attending Quick Start, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your Quick Start session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcript you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
- Make arrangements for childcare, if necessary, since children are not permitted in the lab where the placement testing program is administered.
- Please complete the E.A.B. portion on Navigate. If you have any questions or issues logging into your Navigate please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your Quick Start reservation, or for additional information, contact us:
|I've Already Applied to Hocking College||I Haven't Yet Applied to Hocking College|