Reserve your spot at QuickStart
for the Summer and Fall Semesters!
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Enroll for classes
- Confirm financial aid awards and account balance
- Secure on-campus housing if needed
- Have your transcripts evaluated
- Get your questions answered
Summer 2019 Semester begins May 13, 2019
Fall 2019 Semester begins August 19, 2019
Upcoming QuickStart Dates
- Friday, July 12 • 9 AM
- Friday, July 19 • 9 AM
- Friday, July 26 • 9 AM
- Friday, August 7 • 2:30 PM
- Friday, August 9 • 9 AM
- Friday, August 16 • 9 AM
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your QuickStart session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcripts you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
Other Things to Complete to Ensure You're Seat-Ready on the 1st Day of Classes
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and secure additional funding, if necessary.
- Selective service for males ages 18-26, if applicable.
- Submit official copies of your High School Transcripts or GED Transcript.
- Submit official copies of College transcripts, if applicable.