Thank You for Choosing Hocking College!
Open enrollment for the Summer 2021 and Autumn 2021 semesters have not yet begun. Check back with us soon for options to register for your Quickstart!
To better accommodate your preferences, we are offering both VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON QuickStart options.
Important Update Regarding QuickStart
Hocking College is committed to help you achieve your academic goals, while promoting the health, safety, and well-being of our students and employees.
We are continuing business operations and are excited to offer both in person and virtual QuickStart options.
To make sure you start this journey toward financial independence in the best way possible, we want you to take advantage of all the financial resources available to you. Prior to making a reservation to attend a a QuickStart event, students must have completed their FAFSA or verify other forms of payment. If you have questions please contact the admissions team.
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Sign up for classes.
- Explore electronic resources.
- Discuss how to view financial aid awards
- Discuss on-campus housing options and how to apply, if needed.
- Learn how to check your account balance and explore payment options.
- Connect with your Program Manager or Department Dean.
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
- Apply for admission
- Submit FAFSA and complete required documents.
- If electing to not use FAFSA, you will also need to verify your payment method.
- Submit official College transcripts prior to attending the event if applicable.
- Review the event documents.
Make sure you're ready for your Virtual QuickStart session!
- Download the Hocking College App
- Check your email (that you used when making your reservation) for the Virtual QuickStart video link, after making your reservation to attend.
- Be in a calm, quiet location; with your preferred device and good internet connection.
- The session will last for approximately one hour; make sure you have enough battery life in your preferred device for the entire event. If not, make sure you have a charger close.
- Log into the session early and ensure that your audio is working.
- If you have trouble connecting to the Virtual QuickStart session, please email us for assistance at email@example.com.