Get a QuickStart for Spring Semester!
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Register for classes
- Evaluate transfer credit
- Get your financial aid questions answered
Spring Semester begins January 16
Upcoming QuickStart Session Dates:
- Friday, January 5, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Wednesday, January 10, 3-6 pm | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, January 12, 9 am - noon | Open - 100 Seats Available
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your QuickStart session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcript you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
To make your QuickStart reservation,
email your name, date of birth and event you'd like to attend to:
For more information, call