Get a QuickStart for Summer or Autumn Semester!
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Register for classes
- Evaluate transfer credit
- Get your financial aid questions answered
Summer Semester begins May 15
Autumn Semester begins August 21
Upcoming Quickstart Session Dates:
- Friday, April 21 | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, April 28 | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, May 12 | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Wednesday, May 24 | Open - 100 Seats Available
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
- Apply for admission
- Visit campus to take the placement test, or take the ACT and have your scores sent to Hocking College.
The Testing Center is located in Davidson 108 and is open from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Monday and 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. For additional information, visit the Placement Testing page
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Make sure you're ready for your Quickstart session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcript you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
- Make arrangements for childcare, if necessary, since children are not permitted in the lab where the placement testing program is administered.
- Please complete the E.A.B. portion on Navigate. If you have any questions or issues logging into your Navigate please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com
To make your QuickStart reservation, or for additional information, contact us:
|I've Already Applied to Hocking College||I Haven't Yet Applied to Hocking College|