Reserve your spot at QuickStart
for the Summer and Fall Semesters!
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Enroll for classes
- Confirm financial aid awards and account balance
- Secure on-campus housing if needed
- Have your transcripts evaluated
- Get your questions answered
Spring 2020 Semester begins January 13, 2020
Summer 2020 Semester begins May 11, 2020 (dates for this event have not yet been released)
Autumn 2020 Semester begins August 17, 2020 (dates for this event have not yet been released)
Upcoming QuickStart Dates
- Wednesday, Decemeber 11 • 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM Check-In (see evening agenda)
- Monday, December 16 • 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM Check-In (see morning agenda)
- Wednesday, January • 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM Check-In (see morning agenda)
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your QuickStart session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcripts you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
Other Things to Complete to Ensure You're Seat-Ready on the 1st Day of Classes
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and secure additional funding, if necessary.
- Selective service for males ages 18-26, if applicable.
- Submit official copies of your High School Transcripts or GED Transcript.
- Submit official copies of College transcripts, if applicable.