Get a Quick Start for Summer or Autumn Semester!
At Quick Start, we'll help you:
- Register for classes
- Evaluate transfer credit
- Get your financial aid questions answered
Summer Semester begins May 15
Autumn Semester begins August 21
Upcoming Quick Start Session Dates:
- Friday, July 28 at 9:30 am | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, August 4 at 9:30 am | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, August 11 at 9:30 am | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Saturday, August 12 at 9:30 am | Open - 100 Seats Available
- Friday, August 18 at 9:30 am | Open - 100 Seats Available
Before Attending Quick Start, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your Quick Start session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcript you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
- Make arrangements for childcare, if necessary, since children are not permitted in the lab where the placement testing program is administered.
- Please complete the E.A.B. portion on Navigate. If you have any questions or issues logging into your Navigate please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com
To make your Quick Start reservation, or for additional information, contact us:
|I've Already Applied to Hocking College||I Haven't Yet Applied to Hocking College|