Sign up for Classes at a QuickStart Event!
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Sign up for classes
- Confirm financial aid awards and submit additional documents, if needed.
- Secure on-campus housing, if needed.
- Confirm account balance and payment options.
- Meet your program manager & department faculty.
Upcoming QuickStart Dates for Summer or Autumn 2020
These are the dates for classes beginning on May 11, 2020 or August 17, 2020.Wednesday, February 12 • 9:45 AM Check-in (Morning Agenda)
Wednesday, March 4 • 9:45 AM Check-in (Morning Agenda)
Wednesday, March 18 • 3:45 PM Check-in (Afternoon Agenda)
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your QuickStart session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- If you are 18, have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to sign up for classes.
- Be prepared to establish a method of payment.
- Submit official College transcripts prior to attending the event.
Other Things to Complete to Ensure You're Ready to Start on the 1st Day of Classes
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and secure additional funding, if necessary.
- Selective service for males ages 18-26, if applicable.
- Submit official High School, GED, or College Transcripts, if applicable. Please have transcripts mailed to Hocking College Registrar's Office, 3301 Hocking Parkway, Nelsonville, OH 45764.
- Confirm payment in place to cover full cost of attendance.