Reserve your spot at QuickStart
for the Summer and Fall Semesters!
At QuickStart, we'll help you:
- Enroll for classes
- Confirm financial aid awards and account balance
- Secure on-campus housing if needed
- Have your transcripts evaluated
- Get your questions answered
Spring 2020 Semester begins January 13, 2020
Summer 2020 Semester begins May 11, 2020
Autumn 2020 Semester begins August 17, 2020
Upcoming QuickStart Dates
- Friday, November 8 • 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Check-In (see afternoon agenda)
- Wednesday, November 13 • 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM Check-In (see morning agenda)
- Wednesday, November 20 • 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM Check-In (see evening agenda)
Before Attending QuickStart, you'll need to:
Make sure you're ready for your QuickStart session!
- Bring some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID card or school ID.
- Have a parent and/or legal guardian with you to register for classes, if you are under 18.
- Be prepared to establish your method of payment for tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- Bring a copy of any college transcripts you would like evaluated for transfer credit.
Other Things to Complete to Ensure You're Seat-Ready on the 1st Day of Classes
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and secure additional funding, if necessary.
- Selective service for males ages 18-26, if applicable.
- Submit official copies of your High School Transcripts or GED Transcript.
- Submit official copies of College transcripts, if applicable.