Other Cashier's Services
To avoid delay in processing your requests, please contact the telephone number listed directly. Leave your name, telephone number and a brief message, if necessary. Please allow 24 hours for a return call.
You can also call the main Cashier's Office 740.753.7029 with questions about:
- Student Accounts
- Petty Cash
- On Campus Housing Deposit
- Adding Money to a Meal Plan
- Semester Payment Plan
- Direct Deposit Information
- Full payment upon registration
- Full Financial Aid
- Full Third Party
- Enroll in Hocking College Semester Payment Pan ($30 non-refundable enrollment fee)
- Combination of the above
Review Pay For College for directions on making payment to the college.
A late fee of $100 will be assessed if the balance is not paid in full at the end of the term.
The financial obligation for registration will be canceled only if the student officially follows the withdrawal process before the start of the term:
Complete a withdrawal form, available at the Registrar's Office, located on the Student Services Concourse, first floor of Light Hall, Room 253.
Mail the completed form to:
Light Hall 253,
Attn: Karen Graves,
3301 Hocking Parkway,
Nelsonville, OH 45764
Email: email@example.com the student's Hocking College email.
Include in the body of the email:
- First & Last Name
- Student ID Number or Last 4 Digits of the Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Current Mailing Address
- The Term From Which They Are Withdrawing
Withdrawal will be official the date the email or withdrawal form is received at the Registrar's Office or from the Student Academic Coordinator of the department.
This date is also used to determine any adjustments for residence hall charges (if applicable). For questions, call 740.753.7007. Student is responsible for any charges on the account if he/she did not follow the withdrawal process.
Room Charges (If withdrawing from college):
|Before Start term (or Smart Start):
||100 percent adjustment except deposit
|First day of term up to the 15th calendar day of the term:
||85 percent adjustment except deposit
|After the 15th calendar day of the term:
Hocking College delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
- Refunds are processed at 100% up through the first meeting date of the course. After the first meeting date of the course, no refunds will be given.
- Changes to a schedule may result in additional fees or a credit to a student’s account