Other Cashier's Services
To avoid delay in processing your requests, please contact the telephone number listed directly. Leave your name, telephone number and a brief message, if necessary. Please allow 24 hours for a return call.
|Current Semester Payment Plan
|Make a payment/account Inquiry
You can also call the main Cashier's Office with questions about: 740.753.7029
- Student Accounts
- Petty Cash
- On Campus Housing Deposit
- Adding Money to a Meal Plan
- Semester Payment Plan
- Direct Deposit Information
- Full payment upon registration
- Full Financial Aid
- Full Third Party
- Enroll in Hocking College Semester Payment Pan ($30 non-refundable enrollment fee)
- Combination of the above
Review Pay For College for directions on making payment to the college.
Reviewing Your Hocking College Account on WebAdvisor
|Log On >
|Click on >
|Click on >
|Click on >
|Click on >
|Under Financial Information: Click on >
|Amount Not Currently Due
||If total payments are more than total charges, refunds will be sent.
||Amount owed from the previous term
||Charges for the current term
|Financial Aid Payments
||Payments from Financial Aid
|Financial Aid Remaining
||Any additional Financial Aid to be released
||Not currently an active field
||Total payments are more than total charges
||Third party sponsor payments
||Payments received from student
|Total Amount Currently Due
||Total charges are more than total payments
||Balance forward plus current charges
||Student payments plus Financial Aid payments plus sponsor payments
A late fee of $100 will be assessed if the balance is not paid in full at the end of the term.
The financial obligation for registration will be canceled only if the student officially follows the withdrawal process before the start of the term:
Complete a withdrawal form, available at the Registrar's Office, located on the Student Services Concourse, first floor of Light Hall, Room 253.
Mail the completed form to:
Light Hall 253,
Attn: Karen Graves,
3301 Hocking Parkway,
Nelsonville, OH 45764
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org the student's Hocking College email.
Include in the body of the email:
- First & Last Name
- Student ID Number or Last 4 Digits of the Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Current Mailing Address
- The Term From Which They Are Withdrawing
Withdrawal will be official the date the email or withdrawal form is received at the Registrar's Office or from the Student Academic Coordinator of the department.
This date is also used to determine any adjustments for residence hall charges (if applicable). For questions, call . 740.753.7007Student is responsible for any charges on the account if he/she did not follow the withdrawal process.
Room Charges (If withdrawing from college):
|Before Start term (or Smart Start):
||100 percent adjustment except deposit
|First day of term up to the 15th calendar day of the term:
||85 percent adjustment except deposit
|After the 15th calendar day of the term:
Mailed to students to the preferred address listed in WebAdvisor.
To sign up for direct deposit, submit the Direct Deposit Form to the Cashiers Office with the required documentation. Incomplete information or documentation will result in your refund check being mailed. It takes approximately three weeks after your form is received for your direct deposit to take effect.
Direct Deposit Form
- Sections dropped on or before the earlier of the first day of the semester or first day of a course will receive a 100% refund.
- Students who never show up for any courses will receive 100% refund but will be charged a $300 administrative fee.
- Changes to a schedule may result in additional fees or a credit to a student’s account
This refund policy is based on the following objectives:
- No one should be worse off after coming to Hocking College
- Collect minimum administrative costs for students who never show up to any classes