2019 Open Enrollment
It’s that time of year! Open Enrollment for employee benefits will be November 5-18, 2018 for an effective date of January 1, 2019.
All eligible employees will have the opportunity to enroll in and/or change their medical, dental, and vision programs. Every employee, regardless of whether you are enrolled or not, must take some action – to accept or waive benefits – to ensure Hocking College is compliant with federal regulations related to benefit administration.
Every employee must complete and return a flexible spending election form to either enroll in these programs or waive participation for 2019. Steps on how to submit this can be found at the informational link below.
For more information or questions, please contact Loretta Whaley by email at email@example.com or by phone at (740) 753-6181.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Hocking College, a state-assisted technical college, offers equal educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Hocking College is an equal opportunity institution. Our services and facilities are available to all.
- Accident-Health Incident Report (pdf)
- Faculty Resource Guide 2017-2018 (pdf)
- Fraud Reporting Hotline (pdf)
- Hocking College Employee Handbook (pdf)
- Injury Reporting (pdf)
- Leave Request Employee (pdf)
- Leave Request Supervisor (pdf)
- Memorandum of Agreement-Online Courses (pdf)
- Ohio Ethics Law (pdf)
- OPBA Union Agreement (pdf)
- Professional Bargaining Union Contract (pdf)
- Professional Bargaining Unit MOU (pdf)
- Sexual Harassment and Drug-Free workplace (pdf)
- Staff Scholarship Form 2018-2019 (pdf)
- Support Bargaining Union Contract (pdf)
- Blank Travel Expense Form With Instructions (xls)
- Travel Request Form (pdf)
- 1-800MD Employee Care - Handout -- Website
- E3 Diabetes Supply Program
- Employee Assistance Program Website
- HSA Health Insurance (pdf)
- Non-HSA Health Insurance (pdf)
- Dental Summary Plan
- Medical Summary Plan
- Life Insurance
- School Employees Retirement System of Ohio (SERS)
- State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio (STRS)
- Vision Insurance
Employment Application Packets
- Instructional Employment Application Packet (pdf)
- Non-Instructional Employment Application Packet (pdf)
- Full-Time Hocking College Police Officer Employment Application Packet (pdf)
- Part-Time Hocking College Police Officer Employment Application Packet (pdf)