First point of contact for resolving technology related issues. The Helpdesk can help troubleshoot requests, provide access to various College systems, provide training for supported systems and log advanced issues.
We've all grown accustomed to having information readily available via our web browsers. In addition to maintaining the College's main web presence; this team brings more streamlined processes and services to the web.
Responsible for providing the business systems that allow our great faculty and staff to be successful. This team is also instrumental in making accurate data available to our constituents.
IT Services Catalog
A robust list of the services that the Hocking College Office of Information Technology provides for the College.
Your Hocking College ID card is used to verify your status as a student, faculty or staff member. Student IDs are validated by registration. Staff IDs are validated based on Human Resources records.
New Hire FAQs
- How do I avoid and report phishing emails?
- Where can I find answers to my Colleague UI questions?
- Where do I submit a help desk ticket?
- Where do I store my documents?
- How do I set up printing after I've received my ID card?
- How do I set up Azure Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- How do I obtain a username and create a password?
- How do I set up my voicemail?