Admissions Criteria for Hocking College
- High School diploma, or GED
- ACT or SAT (scores not required)
How to Get Started
1. Apply! Hocking College has a free general application and is an open enrollment school. This means we will accept applications throughout the year.
Not sure what to do next? Complete these six items and you'll be ready to get started.
- Apply for Admission
- Set up Electronic Resources
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Confirm how you will pay for college
- Register for Classes by signing up for a QuickStart event.
- Complete housing application (if applicable)