About Housing at Hocking College
As the only two-year college in Ohio to offer college-owned residence halls, Hocking College is excited to offer you a unique experience. Although living on campus is not required, many students take advantage of this educational and fun opportunity.
We offer five residence halls, three on campus, and two off campus that range in price to meet everyone’s financial needs.
Residence Hall Staff aspire to provide meaningful support by:
- Promoting a Sense of Community for those who live and work in Hocking College Residential facilities;
- Promoting the Academic Success of residents;
- Promoting the Holistic Development of those who live and work in the community;
- Promoting the Appreciation of Differences among all community members; and
- Promoting a Better Quality of Life for all community members.
Meal Plans at Hocking College
Student meal plans are loaded on the Hocking College IDs (Hawk card). The Hawk card can be swiped just like a debit card at the Hawk's Nest Dining Hall located on the second floor of John Light Hall.
Residential students are required to purchase a meal plan for each semester they are attending the college. Students may purchase a ten, fourteen or nineteen week plan. Non-residential students are also welcome to purchase meal plans.
Plans range from Meal plans include:
- Daily Feature Menu
- Theme Feature Menu
- Grill Combo Menu
- Pizza Combo Menu
- Salad Bar