Make Sure Your Child Can Receive Your Benefits
Military family members are eligible for benefits from My Career Advancement Account when attending Hocking College.
1. First, you must fill out an application for acceptance to Hocking College.
2. Second, follow your respective enrollment checklist.
Dependent of Veteran Scholarship
To receive In-State tuition rates, send the following required documents to email@example.com
- Veteran or military member must provide a copy of DD-214.
- Dependent spouses must provide a marriage license and a copy of their spouses DD-214.
- Dependent children must provide a copy of birth certificate and parents' DD-214.
- Dependent step-children must provide a copy of birth certificate, parents' marriage license and parents' DD-214 (Marriage must have occurred during time of service for Step child to be eligible for Scholarship).